"When it's cold outside I've got the month of May.”

The month of May was come, when every lusty heart beginneth to blossom, and to bring forth fruit; for like as herbs and trees bring forth fruit and flourish in May, in likewise every lusty heart that is in any manner a lover, springeth and flourisheth in lustydeeds. For it giveth unto all lovers courage, that lusty month of May.


--Sir Thomas Malory, Le Morte d'Arthur
Here are some photos of Mia to hold you over until I take the time to write again. There have been a lot of things going on lately--most too boring to write about--but my mind has not been on this website nevertheless. I will get back to the narration part of this process sometime, I promise.
Until then, enjoy--
Here's Mia "reading" in the car on the way to school.
Here she is on Easter.
Here she demonstrates how she can walk with her walker (she works so hard!)

No comments: